Monday, October 10, 2005

This past weekend






Last week was our fall break here at Southeastern Seminary. Emily and I went home to South Carolina and hung out with our families and saw our beloved Gamecocks beat Kentucky on Saturday. Here are some picutres from the weekend:

The first picture is Emily and her sister Kelly followed by me and my beautiful bride.

There it is...Williams-Brice Stadium during warmups.

The next picture is of my nephew, little Jake Wallace Albright. My sister and her husband make a good-looking kid.

And the last picture is of our puppy, Millie Boo, when she graduated from her puppy training class. Way to go, Boo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about lucking out on a good weekend to watch USC play a football game ...

8:28 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home