Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What's your eschatology?


Here is a cool quiz: Discover what your views are on the Second Coming of Christ. I scored as a Pre-miller. Let me know what you are.

Charlie


You scored as Premillenialist. Premillenialism believes that there will be a rapture and tribulation before Jesus returns and overthrows the antichrist and establishes his Kingdom. Current events are spoken of in scripture.

Premillenialist


100%

Left Behind


70%

Dispensationalist


65%

Amillenialist


40%

Postmillenialist


35%

Moltmannian Eschatology


30%

Preterist


25%

What's your eschatology?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

That test was rubbish. It told me I follow Moltmann's eschatology. I have never even read any books by Moltmann. All I know is he was a bit liberal and wrote a lot about the Kingdom of God.

3:36 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

yeah...the one above said I was 50% athiest...which of course, is not true.

6:53 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home