Saturday, December 24, 2005

Anonymous Comments

Lately my blog has been receiving a good many comments. This is good, of course, because the goal of any blog is to gain readership. However, I have been noticing a disturbing trend that I am going to have to take care of and that is of posting comments anonymously. Most comments that are in favor or agreement of what I write, leave a link to their site, an email or some sort of identification. However, it seems that the comments that are in stark disagreement of matters written about on this blog, sign in anonymously and do a 'hit and run' type of commenting. Not only is this type of practice annoying (because I have no idea who is writing this, what background they come from, what their platform is, etc.) it is also one of displaying cowardice. I now turn my attention to these people: I love that you are reading my blog, but if you are going to comment, do it intelligently (not just using words like "stupid," etc.") and respectfully as I would do if I were to visit your blog. To post a comment anonymously, especially one that is anti-post, is to be nothing but a coward and makes your opinion null and void. Please forgive me for what may seem as harsh words, but I feel they are needed in this instance. From now on, take time to register yourself and then comment away!

In Christ who saves us by His loving grace,

Charlie

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:23 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I agree about anonymous comments. I do not allow them either.

I hope you and your family are having a lovely holiday.

Every Blessing in Christ

Matthew

4:23 PM, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home