Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Appalachian State Promo Video


I'm always one for a good laugh. In fact, while I was still a babe in Christ, during high school, my personality pretty much consisted of making fun of people on a consistent basis. It wasn't until 12th grade that I realized that aspect of my being probably wasn't the best personality trait for a child of God. Anyway, check out this promotional video for Appalachian State University. I'm wondering if this is even real. If it is, I hope it was not made in the last 15 years.

ASU IS HOT HOT HOT

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael D. Estes said...

That explains soooo much about Scotty. That's why he is the way he is.

10:48 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Mr McFeely said...

I'm transferring tomorrow. The sad thing is that ASU is supossed to have one of the best communication programs in the region.

11:56 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

it really does explain a lot about Shoffner. I wonder if they have a Southern Gospel version.

Mcf,

They must also have a "good" english dept to come up with those words

"proud as a peacock?"

10:13 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Oh, wow. Wow.

6:27 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home