Thursday, August 10, 2006

J.C. Wallace - 35 Weeks




Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, here are some pictures of little Jack. Oops, his name is Jackson. But, I told my wife that, around the guys, he's going to be Jack. In the middle picture you can tell that he already has stuck his foot in his mouth, - a common Wallace trait.

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)"

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael D. Estes said...

Charlie,

That is awesome. Why did have that done? I bet that was probably the coolest thing you've ever seen.

9:50 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

It was pretty cool. Emily wanted it done. It cost about half the price it would have in Raleigh.

11:36 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home